Best TaskMan Updated to V2.02
While I was away, SmartphoneWare updated Best TaskMan to V2.02. This small update offers the following features:
- The problem with Java applications (the program crashed when Quickstart or TaskSwitcher contained Java application) is fixed.
- Crash on start (with some firmwares the program crashed when starting) is fixed.
- “Kill application” command added.
- Task switcher no longer hides “Menu” application.
- TaskMan is no longer closed by system when out of memory.
- When device keyboard is locked intercepted keys should be locked as well now.
- Added shortcuts to views: 1 – Tasks, 2 – Memory,3 – Launcher, 4 – All tasks, 5 – Installed apps, 6 – Processes.
- Now available in English, German, Russian and Chinese languages.
The only feature which I’d like to see implemented in Best TaskMan is a quasi-Windows Vista “search and locate” function – something available with Handy TaskMan.
Related Info: Jbak Taskman