Python for S60 V1.4.4 Released
The popular SourceForge Symbian application, Python for S60, was just updated to V1.4.4. If you have Python-based applications on your cellular handset, don’t hesitate to install this update. Technical enhancements in this release are:
- PC Suite synchronized contact field types broken.
- E32.start_service() crashes pys60 1.4.2.
- Unread(sms_id) returns 32.
- Calendar can’t see appointments on last day of a month.
- Audio.say won’t say äö.
- Print in _internalsocketobject.
- PyS60 1.4.0 text drawing fails on Image with tuple.
- Select_access_point() and access_points() bug.
- Custom font drawing doesn’t work with Image.
- Error import socket because of e32socket error.
Python-based projects are important because the applications they provide have been accessible so far.