Best Jotter Updated to V2.00
SmartphoneWare has released V2.00 of Best Jotter for S60 3rd Edition handsets. Best Jotter is a perfect tool for creating notes, memos and reminders, and allows the export/import of notes. You can, for instance, save your notes in a TXT file for use on your PC. In addition, you might password-protect your database and make use of the application’s rich clipboard functionality. Best Jotter 2.00, which is fully accessible with Nuance TALKS&ZOOMS, offers the following new features and bug fixes.
Edit note view:
- Last line (partial) drawing is fixed.
- Copy/Cut/Paste commands are added.
- Font size selection is added.
- Possibility to change appearance is added (Skin based or black/white).
- Export/import is completely made over with various fixes.
- Export/import data is in Unicode now (no more problems when you have data entered in Cyrillic, Chinese, etc).
- Export/import is now transaction based (if something goes wrong during the operation the whole operation is rolled back).
- The problem with buffer allocation when importing large notes is fixed.
- Delete all data command is added.
- Change password is transaction based now (if something goes wrong during the operation the whole operation is rolled back).
- Password setup is in Unicode now (no more problems when you type passwords in Cyrillic, Chinese, etc).
- The application behavior when you try to set up an empty password is fixed.
- The problem with searching in large notes is fixed.
- Search results view: deleting note by pressing “C” key is added.
- Note name generation to be displayed in the main view is changed. It gets the first line from the note and cuts the leading spaces now.
- Now folder selection dialog shows folders in the same order as in the main view.
- All icons are re-designed, they look better on high resolution devices now.
- Now all Jotter views support dynamic screen size change (rotation) correctly.
- Symbian Signed.
- Now available in English and Russian languages.
Related Info: Best Safe V2.00